[Koha] Koha in Linux Festival

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Fri May 7 11:05:23 NZST 2004

On 2004-05-06 15:27:56 +0100 Zeki Celikbas <celikbas at itu.edu.tr> wrote:

> 2. Some sample data (sql format).

I will try to get this for you, but it may not be soon enough.

> 3. If possible some sample marc data to import.

This should be downloadable from a MARC web search interface. I
believe there is one on the www.LOC.gov site.

> 4. If possible it will be good to see me some presentation about Koha.

Denise Sharp and Jamey Sharp, "Open Source in Libraries: Philosophy
and Tools" February 2004, available at http://minilop.net/OnlineNW --
I think Denise Sharp reported that it was well-received.

> If somebody reply me to sending some of this things it will be very
> nice for
> me.

Can you make your presentation available online and tell us how it
goes, please?

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.