[Koha] Export MARC from Koha

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Apr 24 03:38:49 NZST 2004

On 2004-04-22 21:19:19 +0100 Steven F. Baljkas
<baljkas at mb.sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Just so no one feels confused, there really aren't any MARC21
> standards for
> patron information as such.

I was wondering more whether any of the "learner description" or
people information file formats would be useful/interesting to koha
users/owners.

> I don't know what is meant exactly by 'financial records' but I am
> assuming
> that that is a euphemism for fines. Same as paragraph above.

I doubt that these can be exported in a useful way, but I could be
wrong. Adding the ability to trigger code on fines to notify another
accounting system may be interesting to someone.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at