[Koha] 2.0 roadmap, was: uninstalling

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Sat Apr 17 01:33:36 NZST 2004

Stephen Hedges a écrit :

>Roger Horne said:
>

>>I think that the guide needs to be written by a librarian who uses Koha
>>every day.
>>

>Yeah, this would work for some things.  But usually such guides include
>screen shots and detailed instructions, which do not take local "tweaking"
>into account.  A guide written by the users at Nelsonville, for instance,
>would have limited use for a user at Unido.  So I would suggest that such
>a guide for librarians be written by someone using the default templates
>and scripts.  Is there any library out there that uses the (2.0) defaults
>for day-to-day operations?

If templates are the only problem, it's quite easy to solve : we just
have to copy/paste screenshots with the default templates.
But i'm not sure templates are the only problem.

Note also that I 100% agrees other mails : i was speaking of end-user
documentation. Technical doc must be written by one of the developper.

--
Paul POULAIN