[Koha] Re: Migrating from ISIS to Koha

Ben Hall ben.hall at ffa.int
Sun Mar 14 04:55:43 NZDT 2004

Baiju,

I've just recently completed a cds/isis to koha data migration and
have written a perl script to help out with the task.  The migration
process involves converting your CDS/ISIS db into XML then reading the
XML file into koha.  To convert my CDS/ISIS data into XML I used the
Isis2XML utility found at:
ftp://ftp.unesco.org/pub/winisis/windows/utilities/Isis2XML/

For the XML to koha step I wrote a Perl script which I'm certainly
happy to share around.  I've been meaning to document the process,
which I'll do tomorrow and post it up on a webpage.

stay tuned.

Ben

--
Ben Hall