[Koha] Re: [Koha-win32] Re: Koha-win32 digest, Vol 1 #66 - 2 msgs

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Sat Mar 6 06:07:03 NZDT 2004

Adalid,
congratulations on getting Koha up and running.  I know that there have
been some efforts made at migrating MicroISIS data into Koha, but I'm not
sure who's done it so far.  I thought putting the topic into a wider
audience might bring some advice out of the woodwork.

-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org