[Koha] MARC Leader and fixed data fields

Tim McMahon - West Liberty Public Library tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Wed Feb 18 06:49:40 NZDT 2004

I should've been more specific.  I don't need to fill in every detail.
Just a few parts.  Position 6 and 7 of  the LDR (type of record and
bibliographic level) and positions 7-10 and 35-37 of the 008
(publication date and language).   The state-run ILL system uses these
on their server.  We don't need the data pulled from other fields, but
it would be nice.  If there is any good way to deal with them manually
it would be fine.  That's how we our current system handles it.

--

Tim McMahon
Technical Services