[Koha] upgrade to 2.0.0RC2

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Jan 29 00:24:37 NZDT 2004

On 2004-01-28 09:49:12 +0000 Tony Adams <Tony.Adams at telsis.com> wrote:

> Q.1: What should "kohaversion=" before I upgrade?

1.2.3 or whatever.

> Q.2: Why is Install.pm going to set this to "1.3.3RC26", and not
> "2.0.0"?

Don't know. I'll look at that.

> Q.3: No "kohaversion=" line is present in any of the examples or
> hints about
> the config file. If this is important to koha why not?

Documentation is out of date.

> NOTICE & DISCLAIMER This email including attachments (this
> "Document") is

Thank you for the looooong legal notice. Can you switch it off, or at
least prefix with a line containing only -- and a space, so good email
clients can cut it automatically? In many countries, these automatic
notices are worthless and offer almost no legal protection.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at