[Koha] Location of Perl libraries/Premature end of script headers

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Jan 13 11:21:44 NZDT 2004

On 2004-01-12 20:59:35 +0000 Jeff Huestis <huestis at wustl.edu> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how the Koha install process locates the Perl
> libraries, and where it stores this information?

It uses Perl to do it. It doesn't store it anywhere and relies on Perl
being able to find them again. perl -MHTML::Template -e print will do
a similar sort of check from the command line.

The output you pasted is interesting. When you run from the
command-line, you seem to get perl 5.8.0, but your webserver looks
like it's using perl 5.00503 -- is koha using /usr/bin/perl (look at
the first line of its CGI scripts) while you're using
/usr/local/bin/perl, perhaps?

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at