[Koha] Library of Congress call number

Han, Yan hany at u.library.arizona.edu
Sat Jan 10 04:57:25 NZDT 2004

Maybe a more flexible way to do is to add a LC number field.

The admin can configure to display DDC, LC fields. So even a library need
both (which is rarely a case) will not have a problem.

This won't touch on the original DDC field.

I do not know how difficult to implement this.

Yan

On 2004-01-08 19:39:29 +0000 dmoses2 at uwo.ca wrote:

> add a field (eg. lcnumber ) to the BIBLIOITEMS table yourself and
> link the
> related MARC field in the MARC_SUBFIELD_TABLE to it? Then modify the
> templates to display the field?

Whoever adds this to the bug report, please note that we still need
Dewey decimal support, so this needs to be controlled by some option.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at