[Koha] installation/configuration problems/questions

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jan 10 00:50:52 NZDT 2004

On 2004-01-09 09:02:08 +0000 Simon Hogg <simon.hogg at brookes.ac.uk>
wrote:

> [Thu Jan  8 14:20:17 2004] [error] [client 161.73.140.72] Premature
> end of
> script headers: /var/www/opac/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl

Are there any lines immediately before that, with no or same time
stamp?

> 5) I have written a 1 line perl script and '1 line' html file ('hello
> world')
> which are
> in the same directory as opac-main.pl, interestingly both these fail,
> even
> though they
> are just fine.

The perl script failure is interesting and may indicate something to
work on.

> Koha 1.2.3

I'd suggest trying 2.0rc2 once it appears, especially if you're just
testing it. Send me your conf files off-list if you wish and I'll try
to spot any obvious error.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at