[Koha] Going completely on-line with Koha

ed sharpe esharpe at uswest.net
Tue Dec 23 15:04:53 NZDT 2003

perhaps we could also hope   that there are some programmers on this project
for purely altruistic reasons and not trying to milk $$ from  each line of
code....   sometimes things need to get done just for the pure reason they
need to get done....

(remember folks to make it  print out the library of congress catalog number
instead of the Dewey number it is  just  one field you are dealing with! )

ed sharpe archivist for smecc