[Koha] Going completely on-line with Koha

Stephen Hedges shedges at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Sun Nov 30 09:17:32 NZDT 2003

David -

At Nelsonville Public Library, we login to MySQL and issue the following
command to get our monthly acquisition statistics:

SELECT biblioitems.itemtype, COUNT(biblioitems.itemtype) AS count FROM
items,biblioitems WHERE YEAR(items.dateaccessioned)=2003 AND
MONTH(items.dateaccessioned)=11 AND
biblioitems.biblioitemnumber=items.biblioitemnumber GROUP BY
biblioitems.itemtype;

You'll need to change this by putting in the correct year and month, of course.
 The report is subdivided by item type.  BTW, when you first start using Koha,
_every_ item will be "new."  But after that first month, the report should be
accurate.

Stephen Hedges