[Koha] koha2pre5 questions

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Oct 29 00:11:27 NZDT 2003

On 2003-10-28 07:02:31 +0000 T & J Kotula <tjkotula at paradise.net.nz>
wrote:
> 1. /usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/z3950daemon/z3950-daemon-launch.sh
> script is expecting z3950-daemon-options file which is not in the pre5
> distribution. Can someone tell me what it should have in it.

This should have been written by the installer. Wasn't it? The file
here contains:

RunAsUser=mjr
KohaZ3950Dir=/home/mjr/p/koha/intranet/scripts/z3950daemon
KohaModuleDir=/home/mjr/p/koha/intranet/modules
KohaConf=/home/mjr/e/koha.conf
LogDir=/home/mjr/p/koha/log

This was to get around having to edit the .sh files. I am wondering
about merging most of this with koha.conf in a later version, but it
will still need an -options file too, to find koha.conf.

I can't help with your other question just now. I hope someone else
can.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at