[Koha] koha-2.0.0pre4 error

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Oct 27 00:07:00 NZDT 2003

On 2003-10-25 18:41:41 +0100 muhammad aslam <euphuric at yahoo.com> wrote:

> well, while i tried to add new organization , i got
> the following error:
>
> Server error!
> The server encountered an internal error and was
> unable to complete your request. Error message: Premature end of
> script
> headers: moremember.pl

OK, that looks like a bug. We also need lines from the error that
relate to that request. Look in koha-access.log for the line that
contains moremember.pl and 500, then copy the lines from
koha-error.log that have the same time stamp.

You may also find
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html useful, to get
an impression about what we need in order to cure this for you.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at