[Koha] Modifying Koha interface and fucntionality.

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Oct 21 21:29:54 NZDT 2003

On 2003-10-21 08:39:52 +0100 paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:
> And we also lack a "global" documentation too to understand how Koha
> is
> written (note I can't write such a doc as i speak english quite well,
> but
> it's not my mother language. [...]

Is French your native language?  Write it in French and we'll
translate?  To be honest, any documentation, even in French, is ahead
of where we are now.

That said, I'm a bozo.  I forgot that I have some global documentation
already written.  It's not a technical guide yet, but it gives an
introduction to the system structure as I see it.  I shall clean it up
and put it online for review this week.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at