[Koha] Sticky Due Date

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Mon Oct 20 15:45:08 NZDT 2003

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 12:39:15PM +1000, talia.alton at iird.vic.gov.au said:
> We are using Koha version 1.2.3 and were wondering:
>
> What does "Sticky Due Date" (in circulation mode) means?

Hi Talia

Ok, say you want to issue 20 items out a patron all to be due back on the
15/12/2003, you set the date to that, and check sticky due date, and it will
stay that for each item.
If you dont check sticky due date, it will issue the first one to that date,
then revert back to blank for the others, and they will be issued to the
normal due date.

Hope this helps

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz