[Koha] from ISIS to Koha

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Oct 14 23:05:55 NZDT 2003

On 2003-10-13 17:38:12 +0100 Lucia Phillip <LPhillip at nalis.gov.tt>
wrote:

> With this latest
> version however although I am able to import records into the
> breeding farm,
> when I go to Add biblio and do a search of a record that I know was
> among
> those imported, I get the message that <Nothing found>. I am
> wondering why
> this is happening with this version.

Possibly it is a bug that I have recently fixed in CVS.  Imports were
being reported as successful, but they were not being entered into the
database correctly.  If you look in koha-error.log, then you should
find complaints about z3950random being misset.  I must check the fix.

Developers, what do we need for a pre5 release?  I think we have
enough important bug fixes to merit it.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at