[Koha] Koha documentation

Nicholas S. Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Wed Oct 1 10:14:44 NZST 2003

I just sent a response to this, I hope you all got it, if not (I'm on a
deadline for something), will elaborate later.

Short item:  Yes, there are french versions of the docs.  I have the source, as
does the doc controller (www.haz.cmsd.bc.ca/cgi-bin/upload, I think, for those
of you with accounts on it).

I have more info, and a beg/plead/hoping for assist request, which you may or
mayn't have seen (silly webmail client may've eaten it).....

Nick