[Koha] Koha documentation

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Tue Sep 30 09:07:11 NZST 2003

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 03:01:47PM +0200, Serge RENAUX said:
> Hi,
>
> I have to make Koha documentation for our librarian.
> I need to explain how circulation, acquisitions and catalogue are working.
> Do you know if someone has made some documentations ?
>    If yes, where can i get it ?

Hi Serge,

Nick the Documentation manager will be able to tell you exactly what the
state of the documentation is.
But in 99% certain documentation for this has been written.

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz