[Koha] Koha link image

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Sat Sep 27 07:55:35 NZST 2003

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 10:38:43AM +0100, MJ Ray said:
> On 2003-09-26 06:56:43 +0100 Rich Churcher <rmch at xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> >Is there a button I can use to link to Katipo's site, or for that
> >matter
> >as a link from a general intranet site to a local Koha installation?
>
> I would like one too.  I have taken the main logo from www.koha.org
> after asking on IRC, but link buttons would be better.  Does someone
> have a good collection of the purple guys?

Hi Guys

Rachel will know the answer to this, but shes out of the country visiting
sick relatives at the moment ill remind her when she is back

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz