[Koha] Upgrading

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Tue Sep 23 17:01:11 NZST 2003

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 01:42:19PM +1000, Heather Waite said:

> Hi, we are using KOHA 1.2.3 and would like to upgrade to KOHA 2  - the new version when it's more stable.  Is this possible, can the data be migrated ?  Or would we have to completely start again ? I have limited computer knowledge, if someone can answer this that would be great.

Hi Heather

The good news is, yes you will be able to upgrade.
The bad news is, this upgrade script isnt finished yet.
(Its one of the things stopping a release of 2.0)

Rest assured though, 2.0 will not be released without an upgrade script

Hope this helps

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz