[Koha] z3950 problem found to be bug #511

Tim Stevens tim at tstevens.com
Sun Sep 21 01:19:49 NZST 2003

Paul,

I installed the new addbiblio.tmpl and still had the problem.  I did some working on the PopZ3950 function and found the real problem to be a space in the title parameter for the window.open function.

Previously: newin=window.open('...', 'Z3950 Search', '....');

Now: reviously: newin=window.open('...', 'Z3950Search', '....');

And the search window pops up as it should.  I don't know if this is a bug in addbiblio.tmpl or Internet Explorer, but either way the above change corrects the problem.

I haven't replied yet because my search does not find anything when looking for an ISBN from the Library of Congress.  I do a search from the LOC website directly and find it.  So I have another issue I'm working on.

Tim