[Koha] Newbie question

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Sep 20 21:24:11 NZST 2003

On 2003-09-20 03:59:38 +0100 Brian Chee <chee at hawaii.edu> wrote:

> I've just done a trial install of Koha but the z3950 portion of the
> install
> died because it couldn't find "links" during installation.

Sorry, but this is not enough informaiton to give you much help.  What
version of koha are you trying to install?  What is the basic
description of the system you are trying to install it on?  Can you
give the exact steps so that I can reproduce this error?  Can you put
a more descriptive subject line on the report (eg koha x.y.z z3950
install failure), so those who know more are more likely to notice
your message, please?

links is often a web browser, but I am surprised the installation
fails without it.  It can be found at http://links.browser.org/ in
case that helps you.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at