[Koha] koha requiring constant login/authentification

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 02:00:55 NZST 2003

On 2003-08-07 14:30:32 +0100 Matthias & Melanie Kasimir
<wahr at epost.de> <genesis at gmx.net> wrote:
> Yes, I tested it with and without accepting cookies. The behaviour
> does not change.  :-(

After trying to log in, do you see any cookies set by "server:8888" in
your browser? (In Mozilla, look in the cookie manager.  Other
browsers, consult your manual.) I suspect a cookie is being set for an
incorrect name, so the browser doesn't return it to the server, so the
server doesn't know you are already logged in.

Please note the correct list reply address.  (no -admin in it).
Thanks,

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
Thought: Edwin A Abbott wrote about trouble with Windows in 1884