[Koha] data import question

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Jul 30 01:53:58 NZST 2003

Larry Stamm wrote:

>No, you have to define the mappings from the marc fields to the items

<snip>

> Remember to use the "-d" option to delete the previous
>entries.

Kudos to larry. I'm happy to see that i'm not the only man in this world
understanding how it works :-) (note that NPL understands too I think.
So we are 3...)

One question to everybody : would it be convenient to have, during
install stage various marc21 parameters, for various item places (852
for most of you, but it seems that NPL has other flavours ? the idea
being to have a working Koha quick for american guys)

--
Paul POULAIN