[Koha] MARC RECORD PROBLEM

robweir at alum.drexel.edu robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Sat Jul 12 02:15:04 NZST 2003

If you want to do a MARC import, I think you should use the newest test
release of Koha - V2.0.0pre2. You can test with this pre-release now and a
stable version should be out in the near future. You can even help the
development process by reporting any bugs you find.

If you want, you can install V2.0.0pre2 along side of V1.2.3 and switch
betweeen them.  Answer Yes when the install asks if you want to overwrite
koha.conf.  See the Koha wiki site at
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaOnWindows for details.

Rob