[Koha] ERROR 500

robweir at alum.drexel.edu robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Sat Jul 12 01:41:56 NZST 2003

You can troubleshoot internal server errors by looking at the Apache error
log files. If you followed the instructions at KohaOnWindows wiki, you'll
find the apache log files at C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\logs. If
you got the error while in the OPAC part of Koha, look in the
opac-error_log. If you got the error while in the INTRANET part of Koha,
look in the intranet-error_log. Open these files in notepad or another text
editor and you should find some helpful information about your error. If you
have trouble opening the log file because it is locked, make a copy of it
first and then open the copy.

See if you can figure out the error from the information given in the error
log. If you need help, post just the last three or four lines of the error
log to koha-win32 at lists.sourceforge.net, and we'll see if we can help.

Rob