[Koha] Problems with 2.0.0pre1

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Jul 8 03:07:37 NZST 2003

T & J Kotula wrote:

>1. addbiblio.pl breaks all my browsers in various ways:
>- IE5.5, NS6.0, Opera: there is no green background on category rows (010,
>020 etc). Also the 'Add biblio' button and 'z3950 search' link extend beyond
>the window on the right hand side, and force horizontal scrollbars
>
>- NS4.7: page is properly centred and green backgrounds are present, however
>an entire block of  MARC fields are repeated 9 times, resulting in a very
>loooong page. Clicking on +- link generates an even larger page - 900kb,
>again with all fields repeated many times
>- IE5.5 'Add biblio' causes IE to report an error on line 1834
>- links '0', '1' etc don't go anywhere
>
>I've read through Pat's email listing all reported bugs and couldn't find
>what I'm experiencing.
>BTW the above mentioned bugs were also present in previous V1.9.X releases.
>I reinstalled 2.0.0pre1 from scratch just to be sure the problems I'm
>experiencing weren't caused by all the upgrades I made in the past.
>I have a standard RH8 install.
>
>Am I missing something? Help.

All those are stupid bugs due to an untested copy/paste just before
releasing... Please wait for 2.0.0pre2 that should be out in 2 days.
Note however that NN4.7 won't probably work because of javascript problems.

>2. There is also a bug in the installation script as it needs to create
>/usr/local/koha/log/logs directory - otherwise httpd will not start

fu2 MJR, that is our install maintainer

>3. catmaintance.pl doesn't work

It works for me. Again, try with 2.0.0pre2 in 2 days...

--
Paul POULAIN