[Koha] Installer Problem with 2.0.0rc1

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Jul 5 13:17:09 NZST 2003

Luke Ottrey <luke at purplelion.net> wrote:
> Being a relative linux newbie, I'm not really wishing to go an reinstall
> right now to try and reproduce - can someone please verify?

I'll try, but is your backspace key correct?  Does it work normally at
the shell prompt and in an editor like emacs or joe?

> Take care of yourselves - and to the development and QA team, thank-you
> for such an excellent product to date!

There isn't much of a QA team just now, I think, and with a release so
close, if you want to help... ;-)

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."