[Koha] Strange Problem

Croson, John JCroson at ramart.org
Tue Jul 1 01:36:49 NZST 2003

Windows or Nix?

JC

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohamed Amin [mailto:abo_amin at hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 5:09 AM
To: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz; tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Subject: [Koha] Strange Problem

Hello Every body

there a problem occured to my koha server yesterday .

the system ( Koha ) did not work from any other machine on the LAN , but
from the server itself , it's working proberly . It's not a prblem of
connection or TCP/IP configuration. I think it's a problem of Apatche
because somtimes it opens the default page of apache instead of koha
mainpage.pl and then I had to restart the Httpd service.

befor this problem , the system was working perfectly . I'm not sure about
the cause of that problem but it may be the power  has got off for a moment
and then returned back

thanks in Advance for your help

Mohamed Amin