[Koha] Koha z39.50 client (2.0.0-pre1)

Thien Ho ctho at freeshell.org
Sat Jun 28 02:50:57 NZST 2003

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, paul POULAIN wrote:

> The search can be done on ISBN/author/title.

I can find only ISBN field. I clicked the numbers on top but it didn't
make any difference.

> Just enter one of them in the MARC editor BEFORE clicking the link.
>
> Note : it works only if isbn/author/title fields are mapped in
> parameters / MARC parameters.
> Note2 : to see what the daemon does, you can type in a console
> z3950processqueue instead of daemon-launch. The processqueue does the
> "true" search, and is launched by daemon-launch. processqueue reports
> all what he does.

I've just found out how to select servers for a search. It is set by
changing vaule of 'checked' in table z3950servers to 1.

I think the there should be a note that z39.50 server name should not have
any space. Otherwise z3950processqueue will not work. Space separates
z39.50 servers when user searches several servers.

However, there's nothing in the popup window after processz3950queue
reports the search is done with 1 (one) result. (I search for ISBN
0717257908 at Library of Congress.) Any ideas?

Thanks,

Thien
ctho at freeshell.org