[Koha] Installing Koha

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 20:12:45 NZST 2003

In the  following information presented we are dealing with installers in a
conceptual manner.

any install dialog should query you item by item for  setup options

If there is no setup option given, or something incorrectly is input it
should error check and query you for  another correct option or give  you the
option not to set up.

At the end of the instal, it should display  a list of what options were set
up and  what they were set to pause and ask if you would like a printout of
it. It should also save this information to a log file.

OK now for today;s history lesson as I am not sure we have anyone on the list
old enough to have used this old equipment.....

Check out...

<A HREF="http://www.smecc.org/burroughs.htm">http://www.smecc.org/burroughs.htm</A>

Thanks Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at

www.smecc.org

We are always looking for items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library
please advise if you have anything we can use.

mail:

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.
Glendale Az 85301  USA