[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] 3rd pre 2.0 meeting (fwd)

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Jun 19 20:10:26 NZST 2003

Pat Eyler wrote:

>On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:
>
>Well, I've already apologized to Ed offline, but since this little
>flamefest was carried out in public, I should apologize here too.

I apologize too, as I answered something like pate before seing he answered.

Anyway, i'm happy to see we have the same opinion (even on hiring me to
add LC support :-) )

Note, Ed, that there are some other missing features in Koha that are a
problem. For example, Serial support.
We don't say that Koha is ready for any library. Maybe you've putted too
many hopes in our project...

--
Paul POULAIN