[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] 3rd pre 2.0 meeting (fwd)

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Thu Jun 19 16:33:48 NZST 2003

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:

> To put things in perspective,  even before  Pate joined this  endeavor I had
> mentioned both  LC and  MARC with the folks at Katipo Communications.
> As well as Steve T.  When Pate came on board I discussed LC as well as MARC
> with him as well. I was told this evening by someone from the project I should
> have submitted it as a bug report. It is just a little weird I feel I am being
> put in a position of defending myself?

Sorry for making you feel as though you're on the defensive.  I'm feeling
a bit that way myself as we're getting closer to 2.0 ...  I know that LC
numbers have been kicked around for a while and not much has happened so
far.

Right now, it's not going to make it into 2.0.0 ... I think it will
probably be in 2.0.1.   I'll go submit a bug report/feature request right
now to ensure it doesn't slide of our collective plate again.

-pate