[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] 3rd pre 2.0 meeting

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Thu Jun 19 09:27:25 NZST 2003

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:
> OK so it is still not going to be useable  by our community for a while then.
> Ultra bummer. now I have 30 sad news emails to send out.

It doesn't have to be sad news emails!  It's just a matter of timing.
You can play with 2.0 koha while waiting for 2.0.1 to get familiar with
Koha and discover any other issues you may need fixed.  By the time 2.0.1
comes out you'll be ready to consider a beta schedule and projected
production date.  Plus actively testing 2.0 until the next minor release
comes will almost certainly help 2.0.1 arrive sooner.  What sadness?

--
</chris>

The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush. It
will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference, and undernourishment.
-Robert Maynard Hutchins, educator (1899-1977)