[Koha] Re: [Koha-devel] 2.0 release meeting

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Jun 19 01:17:00 NZST 2003

Pat Eyler wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>With a 2.0.0 release rapidly approaching, and a bunch of bugs needing to
>be found, reported, prioritized, and fixed, we're going to institute a
>weekly irc meeting to help handle the load.
>
>We'll meet every Wednesday at 1900 UTC in the #koha channel at
>irc.katipo.co.nz -- Anyone is welcome to attend, please bring your bug
>reports.  If you can't make it this week (short notice, I know), please
>drop in to any of the meetings you can make.
>
> (Here are a couple of conversions follow)
> UTC          France     Seattle   New Zealand
>Wed 19:00   Wed 21:00   Wed 12:00  Thu 07:00
>
>(Please feel free to translate and/or forward this message to
>other mailing lists as appropriate.)

I'll be here.
Maybe/probably late, but i'll arrive ASAP.

I'll leave irc open on my computer to read what you've discussed about.

What I want to speak is : MIGRATION tools and DOCS provided with
official 2.0.0
feel free to think about this before the meeting.
I agree to speak of bugs too, of course, (but only bugs).

I would be happy to speak of a script that shows translate teams the
differences that occured in english templates since a date/release. I
think it would be an invaluable tool to maintain translated templates
between releases.

--
Paul POULAIN