[Koha] RE: perl modules

Jerome Vizcaino vizcainj at esiee.fr
Wed Jun 18 22:00:17 NZST 2003

Hmm I see.
We had the same problem here trying to install Koha on a Debian Woody
installation. I just wen't through the problem installing all the
modules by hand. Here is the list of modules I installed to get Koha
installation to the end :
DateManip
Event
HTML::Template (this one should be included in a rpm package as it is
very common. It is in Debian at least :)
Mail::Sendmail
MARC::Record
Net::Z3950
Test
Test::Harmness
Test::Simple

Also install yaz (which is not a perl module). As far as I remember,
Koha needs it.

Modules installation is quite simple and should not be any problem.
Install all the Test modules first or the other install will complain
about missing perl modules.

Good Luck

Jerome