[Koha] Can Koha support live MARC21 856?

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Jun 18 21:35:50 NZST 2003

baljkas at mb.sympatico.ca wrote:

>Saturday, June 7, 2003	   02:33 CDT
>
>Can anyone tell me if Koha can/will soon (2.0?) support a live MARC21 856
>tag (by live, I mean displaying a hyperlink in notes that would actually
>function)?

Not for 2.0.0, but should be in 2.0.1
How to do it :
* add mapping functions between websites & MARC parameters
* in biblio view, when displaying a subfield => look if the subfield is
mapped to websites.url. If it is => print <a>title</a> and not title.

Less than 1 day for me. probably much more for someone else.
I add an entry in bugzilla immediatly

--
Paul POULAIN