[Koha] Perls Instalation error on Win XP

robweir at alum.drexel.edu robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Fri May 30 13:23:02 NZST 2003

Hi Julio:
Sorry no one responded sooner. I'm not sure your message to the Win32 list
was ever distributed to the list members. I know I didn't receive a copy.

Your problem sounds to me like a permissions problem. When you ran the
install, were you logged on to Windows as an administrator or at least a
power user? If you were logged in as only a standard user, the install may
not have been able to write necessary files to the windows or system
directories.

If that doesn't solve it, let us know. I can try running the Perl install on
a Windows XP box tomorrow. Are you using XP Pro or XP Home?

Rob