[Koha] Where can I find info about Windows installation?

robweir at alum.drexel.edu robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Tue May 27 12:57:21 NZST 2003

Hi Julio:
Most of the information for installing Koha on a windows computer can be found at http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaOnWindows There is also a mailing list devoted to questions about running Koha on windows. You can submit questions to that list at  koha-win32 at lists.sourceforge.net  By the way, an updated windows install package for Koha V1.9.3 should be available sometime this next week if you want to wait for that.

Rob