[Koha] How do I get off the Koha lists?

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Mon May 19 09:28:33 NZST 2003

On Sun, May 18, 2003 at 02:33:35AM -0700, Melissa Medina said:
> Greetings
>
> I have gone to the Koha website, I have tried all methods known to me to leave the Koha lists and I can not get off.  I can get on quick enough.  It would be nice if you would put on your website how to get off the mailing list.
>
> Please assist me in getting off the mailing list for KOHA.

Hi Melissa

There are 2 was you can unsubscribe,
1st send an email to
koha-request at lists.katipo.co.nz with the subject being unsubscribe.

Or secondly you can use the web interface at

Where at the bottom you can edit your options as well ass unsubscribing

Hope this helps

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz