[Koha] Codabar barcode number/image generator

Nigel Titley nigel at titley.com
Fri May 16 01:09:21 NZST 2003

Just as a matter of interest I'm using glabels to generate stick on
labels, including barcodes. This is for a private library so we don't
need very durable labels, but it may be of interest (particularly if you
use a laser printer and some of the new heavy duty labels obtainable
from Avery (we use them as asset tags at work, so they must be pretty
durable))