[Koha] Koha and RSS

Árni Loftsson albib at skanderborg.dk
Thu May 15 21:37:53 NZST 2003

Great idea. What I would like to see was a service where the Patrons could go in and define their interest. Books by a certain author or about some subject for example programming. That could be a part a personalized portal to the library's OPAC where you could see your loans, the book you reserved etc. That way patrons could keep at track of any new books which matches their interest or they could see which books by their favorite author were recently returned.
List of most reserved is also very usefull that way you can easily buy extra copies when needed.

Árni Loftsson
Libarian/systemadministrator
Skanderborg Public Library