[Koha] Barcode info needed

Rosalie Blake rosalie at library.org.nz
Tue May 6 10:06:59 NZST 2003

Hi George
This is not the answer you hoped for, but it may get you the answer
you need. It's an Excel spreadsheet with the formulae set in so that it
generates running barcode numbers. These are the ones that work
at HLT with Koha. We put an alpha character in front, but I don't
think Koha cares whether the letter is there or not.
Cheers
Rosalie