[Koha] ( Internal Server Error)

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Thu Apr 24 04:31:48 NZST 2003

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Mohamed Amin wrote:

> Okay Steve
> I did it and it generated 2 files , the error file is empty file , and the
> other file
> which named test.out contains the following

Other than the double spacing (which I assume was just the result of
cutting and pasting) this looks right.  Now I'm assuming that the problem
is with the Apache configuration... most likely a problem with setting the
PERL5LIB environment variable.  Can you paste in the VirtualHost entries
from your apache configuration here?

You could also try saving the following script as:

/usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/test.pl

#!/usr/bin/perl

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";

foreach my $key (keys %ENV) {
  print "$key: $ENV{$key}  <br>\n";
}

Make the script executable by running:

chmod a+x /usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/test.pl

and then surf to http://.....:8080/cgi-bin/koha/test.pl and paste the
resulting page here.  The main thing I'd be looking for is a "PERL5LIB"
seting that points to /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules.

Delete the test.pl script after doing your testing.

Steve.