[Koha] IE 5.5 Runtime Errors

Bryan Grega bgrega at grc.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 24 02:41:03 NZST 2003

I'm running Koha 1.2.3 and I'm getting the errors while under the Koa
request.pl, moredetail.pl
detail.pl, moremember.pl.  These are the only ones I've noticed so far,
there may be more.
I havn't made any changes to the original software so whatever templates
they are using are the
default templates.

At 10:22 AM 4/23/2003 -0400, Owen Leonard wrote:
> > I'm continually getting Runtime error's with IE
> > 5.5.  Mostly with the same
> > error message;
> > "Error: Can't move focus to the control because
> > it is invisible, not
> > enabled, or of a type that does
> > not accept the focus."
>
>Some of the search pages use a body onload Javascript to put the text
>cursor in
>the first search field.  If that field or the form got renamed in the
>template,
>that could cause an error.
>
>Can you give an example of a page which has the problem?  Which version or
>Koha
>are you using, and which template?
>
>   -- Owen

Bryan A. Grega