[Koha] Book info in database

Christoffer Landtman lanttis at homeharmony.fi
Tue Apr 22 20:10:59 NZST 2003

I cannot seem to find any table with that name in the koha.mysql file...
Am i just stupid or looking in the wrong file? (version 1.2.2 btw) So
You mean that you support all the umpteen fields and subfields of the
MARC-standard?

well, have to continue investigating...=)

Thanks for the swift reply!

--
  Christoffer Landtman
lanttis at homeharmony.fi