[Koha] koha 1.9.2 => for Friday

Ingrid Lacis ilacis at chillco.com
Thu Apr 10 04:58:27 NZST 2003

Hi Martin -

I am testing 1.91 too.  What I discovered was that I did get a set of books
loaded in with the software.  (Despite the error on installation reported
in bugzilla - bug #260)
I went to OPAC and did a search on title with just the letter a and a long
list of books was returned.
I was able to check them out and put reserves on them.

Ingrid

At 10:25 AM 4/9/2003 -0300, Martin Marques wrote:
>On Mié 09 Abr 2003 09:08, paul POULAIN wrote:
> >
> > 1.9.0 is outdated now :-)
> > It's supposed to be fixed in 1.9.1, as there are no more "internal
> > errors" in this version (except the one in category.pl)
>
>Got some errors with the koha.upgrade when passing from 1.9.0 to 1.9.1. But
>Koha seems to work OK.
>What I need is a test library catalogue (at last a few dozen of books). Is
>there a chance of finding some files that I could dump in my tables?
>
>--
>Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
>si podés usar PostgreSQL?

Ingrid Lacis

The Cherry Hill Company
www.chillco.com