[Koha] Re: Correction

Michael Rudmin mike_rudmin at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 03:05:29 NZST 2003

> (2) I'm trying to get Koha working on my system,
> which
> does not yet have a domain name, but will.  Right
> now,
> I just have my own computer.  Anyhow, I installed it
> with a domain name, but then couldn't test it, so I
> reran #perl installer.pl.  I went back to
> /etc/apache/httpd and removed the previous setup
> information that was there, in order to eliminate
> conflicts, but I still am not getting the intranet
> page at all, and the OPAC system rejects any
> user/password combo I enter.

Correction:  I can get through with the OPAC:  I had
misentered the username.  Whoops.  Anyhow, I have that
up and running.  I also consider it possible that I'm
doing something wrong with the intranet page, but who
knows.  I'll wait till I get connected to the
internet, and see if setting it to an internet address
will make it work.

Anyhow, I don't necessarily need an answer on this
question now, but the other questions I still would
like an answer.  It might be nice to have a manual
about how to set up the Marc tag structure with the
"Add tag" webpage, so that I will do it right.

 - Mike Rudmin