[Koha] Hey All....

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Mon Mar 24 11:42:25 NZST 2003

Hi,

As an added incentive I thought I'd do a "commerative t-shirt" for the new
release with a roll call on it (first name only if you prefer :-) SO please
please make sure you're on the CREDITS page.

Cheers
Rachel

> Since we're looking at an upcoming 2.0 release for Koha, it is time to start
> reading the section of the manual everyone loves to hate :), the Installation
> Section.

> At the Wiki look under "Koha - Documentation Writer Links" on:
> http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaProject

> If you've installed Koha, or if you've been looking to contribute somehow
> [feel free to insert questions where you think things are unclear], PLEASE
> have at these wiki sections.
> If you're not in the CREDITS list, this will get you listed in it!  If you
> are, umm.... I think up some other incentive.  Maybe I can get Katipo to
> contribute cute photos of Olive or something :)
>
> Thanks to Regula and the folks at HLT, the handy section that helps
> librarians will be ready in record time (as soon as I get a chance to finish
> folding in some changes and additions they've been good enough to send me). And,
> barring a huge shift in the way Koha's contributors work, the sections for
> developers will remain much the same.
>

> Fire away, all,
> Nick
> Documentation victim, Koha.

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org